Wednesday, December 31, 2008

20T: The Mail Boy

Arite so I gotta start this post off on a sad note.

Back in Nov my good friend Micki came back from Cali unexpectedly. I was stoked to have her back but she was all depressed and I played it off as she was just being silly. Well a little shout out to StarGazr on this post too..

Last week Micki and I went out for a drink, random but she wanted to talk. Anyways the whole night she was talking about what went wrong in Cali and I could tell she wanted to say something else but she wouldn't. However I was pretty sure I knew what happened.. I kept saying baby and she would just look at me funny and then keep talking. Well as we were leaving we got in her car and she just turns to me and says "I had an abortion" and starts balling. I instantly started crying and I sobbed "me too" we embraced each other and just balled together for like 5 minutes. And then we told each other our stories. I never felt so close to anyone of my friends. I hated how we both wished we had the baby if it wasn't for fear for the respect of our parents. Stupid.. anyways for all those of you who have had one. I feel for you. I will never forget it or let it go, I continue to mourn on the day it took place and will never live or die and forget it. Whether in this life or the next. I will always remember. Always regret.

On a funnier note... Neighbour boy continues to be out on the porch nearly everytime I go out. I went out on the weekend to go shopping and he asked what I was doing, and I told him. Then I forgot my walet and had to come back. And he just laughed and was like that was quick. I sware he thinks I'm such a dumb blonde. Ive had a stupid conversation with him, fallen down my front porch steps infront of him, slipped on my driveway, got my car stuck, and now forgotten my walet. twice. but he didnt ask me about it the second time. he just smiled. that gorgeous smile. yummmy.

Anyways it sure is keeping my life interested and so is another interesting twist. MailBoy. I was out walking the dog and I was almost home when the dog went crazy and ran away from me. He ran up wo the mail man... but as I got closer he was a boy, well he looked about 25 and gorgeous! I caught the dog and was just like hi and all giggles. He smiled at me and said hey, I apologied about the dog and then hurried in the house knowing I was a fright to look at. But its nice to know that we didnt just move to a borring neighbourhood. Looking forward to exciting and naughty things in the new year!!

Heres to the guys we love
and Heres to the guys who love us
And if the guys we love don't love us
then screw the guys and heres to us!

Happy New Years Girls!!!

Ps. I facebooked my friends (from the baptism) brother Austin, and told him he looked gorgeous at the baptism.. I was just being nice but maybe asking for trouble... oh well trouble will him would deff be worth writing about...

1 comment:

StarzGazR said...

thanks for the shout hun! it is very hard.. and it's funny because i had determined mine was a boy too.. AND also had a name picked out... which def makes it hard. i'll be thinking "he would be..." just things like that... crazy huh?? lol