Wednesday, December 10, 2008

20T: Moving Day

So it was the day of our big move and all the guys showed up to help and my mom. Micki ditched.. I was kinda pissed but whatever... the day went by pretty good I wasnt much help but the guys did like everything. But they were all flirting with me... Ken kept putting his arm around me and making jokes with me, actor friend kept giving me the eyes, and then Parker (hubbys older friend 32 ) kept trying to hit me with a hockey stick. I ended up shoving me and he grabed me and picked me up in front of all the guys and made quite the spectacle.. guys are so redic.. but i was loven the attention.. although Ken kept telling me that he knew what was going on and stuff.. i didnt know what that meant.. I thought maybe actor-friend has said something to him so I was kinda nervous..

anyways so we finally got the keys to the house and moved in and the guys stuck around to unpack us and put together our IKEA furniture... Ken left at this point and I gave him a big hug and he made me walk him out the door and was like were gotta sleep together right? and at first it took me a moment to realize wat he said, but when I did I smacked him and he started laughing, winked at me and then got in his car and drove off.... I mean sure funny, but turst me there is truth to what he said.. i cant believe these guys, I sware i must have a sign on me that says PLEASE FLIRT WITH ME: DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION

anyways when I went back inside everyone was bascily working in partners and Actorfriend and I ended up working together.. on some stupid stupid IKEA peice that for the life of us we could not figure out how to put it together.. although we had so much fun.. at first it was awkward like usual but then we kept smirking each time someone said, put it in that hole, thats too big, shove it in there, screw this, haha bascilly all the childish jokes and phrases you could think of we were diing laughing half way through the project and having such a great time.. until hubby and Joe came over to see how we were doing and kicked us out for being too slow.. we ended up having a beer together in the kitchen... actor-friend said that was the best time he had in a while, and told me about his gf he just broke up with and blah blah... we were having a good chat and time together.. but still that flicker in his eyes and prob mine.. i dono if being friends will ever work... but it was a good time... anyways so we are now all moved in!

1 comment:

Jackson said...

glad you're all moved in, i hate moving its such a hassle. but i love the new feeling.