Wednesday, December 10, 2008

20T: I'm Back

I'm back ladies!

I know I said I was given this up to devote my life to my husbend and all things good but turns out life has a different idea.. so I decided to catch you all up on what has been happening! So when I left off we were moving that weekend... so Friday night comes around and Micki pops over with Lium. I am so not a huge fan of Lium. He tried to steal me away from my hubby wen we were frist dating, and a whole lotta crap along with that. anyways Micki loves Lium. But Lium is a self centered ass. Anyways so back to the story.. they came over to our apartment on Friday night, even tho I was practically in bed and made me go out to a club with them. Well I hadnt seen Lium in like 2 years so he was gaping at me. since I've lost 50 pounds now! So I played it up to my advantage and tried on a million outfits for my "hubby" after him telling me each one was too short and too tight i ended up going with pants and a shirt. Lium pulled me aside and asked suductively if I was going to take my pants off in the car.. i gave him a devalish smile and replied yes... so that was that.. we went to the club and the whole time Lium was following me around pointing out all the guys that were staring at me, calling me a celebrity. he deff felt proud to be with me.. Poor Micki.. anyways I was exhusted by the end of the night, and sick of being grabbed and propositioned by ever guy there.. so they took me home and I am vowing never to go to a club again... we'll see how that holds up but I am so sick of those gross guys. although some were cute but I wasnt there to pick up...

anyways ok so Sat night we were finished up packing when Ken (formally called Max and Steve in this blog, I will now be calling him Ken, easier to remember) called us over to play cards. we went over and Joe had picked me up a bottle of white wine, which i love.. well an hour into a boring game of cards and i had unknowingly finished the whole bottle! needless to say I didnt last long and had to go home. I was sick the entire night, which then turned into being sick all sunday why we packed and continued to feel ill on Monday during the big move..

2 comments:

Stephie J said...

Wow.. Lium sounds like a fool!

Isnt it nice getting attention:)

Oh boy.. I love drinking white wine.. but it gives me the worst drunk feeling!!

Jackson said...

YAY you're back!

hmm.wine, not exactly my deal, but sometimes it sounds so yummy-maybe i'll go buy some and finish my last 2 finals for my online classes. : )