Monday, December 22, 2008

20T: Finally! I played it right!

So very interested weekend...

Saturday, I was looking forward to all week, we were going to a baptism and I just knew Chad was going to be there, and since I hadn't seen him since around the time of my wedding, I was Uber excitied! So Sat I went and got my nails done, tanning, hair highlighted and cut, got a blow out and a new outfit. I wanted to look smoking hot (yes even at a baptism), but play it cool. I didnt know if I could though. I was really worried that once I seen him I would totally colapse with emotion remebering everything that was before and just melt. Anyways so we were pretty late to the baptism and sat in the back. Without my hubby noticing my eyes were searching the room intensely trying to find Chad. Then I spotted him! but no butterflies, or feelings came rushing at me. Definitely nerves though. I felt really nervous and I started to shake a bit. So as soon as the baptism was over I went to beeline it for my friend who got baptised. That way I would have to walk up to the front of the room before anyone stood up and forsure he would notice me, and hopeully stare at me and think "damn" LOL. Then I figured I would go say hello and try not to over talk and play it cool and whatever...

Well this turned out a lot better then expected.

As I went to beeline it for the front of the room about 4 people had stopped me (grabed me!) on the way up so give me big hugs and fuss over my hair and how good i looked! (since I lost 50 pds since Ive seen all these people) just the look in everyones face said it all. I got so many jelous looks too.

anyways I gave my friend a big hug and her mom and dad jumped up and gave me a huge hug (they love me, wanted me to marry their son, whos also hott) and I was totolly loven the positive attention!

then I seen their son, Austin go out to the back of the room. I went out there to say hello, totally passing Chad without noticing him, or letting him know I noticed him. But when I got out to the foyer I was grabed again by a few people. I was excitingly talking to one person, when Chad came up to me and pulled me away from the conver and was like hey!! and gave me a huge hug. I was like "hey! what are you doing here?" (he never comes out to church things, even tho I knew he'd be at this one since hes Austins bestfriend, and it was his siser who got baptized!)

He started talking to me, and I was like have you seen Austin and hes like oh, yea hes right there, and Austin came over and gave me a huge hug and was like you look awesome. I was totally loving it! anyways then Chad was like I'm busting out, and I, interested was like ok have a good one eh, and he gave me this like look, like he couldnt believe I wasnt gonna try to talk to him, and hes like yea (surpised look), say hello to the hubby, I was like I might not, and gave him a wink. And he laughed and was like yea maybe not.

Then I turned around and walked away.

Best it coulda went!! I felt I totally played it cool and I looked amazing and I felt for once, I am no longer intereted in him, but hes deff regretting a few things!

So Very good weekend! And deff, can now cross Chad off my list!


ooh and Friday we had a snow storm, and my car got stuck infront of the house, well i wasn't stuck more then 15 seconds and cute neighbour boy came out and was like are you stuck let me help you..

he helped me shovel out the car, and my driveway and chatted me up the whole time... very hott too. looking forward to the short shorts in the summer!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Stephie J said...

Glad things worked for ya;).

Thats awesome!!

Snowmaggeddon on friday SUCKED. I was stuck inside my house all day!!

StarzGazR said...

Im glad things are going well!!
... how about a pic for us of neighbor boy?? lol

btw- you've been tagged...