Tuesday, October 7, 2008

20T: The Deal

Well considering it's my first official post and you all know nothing about me I Suppose I should give you some background info about my life. I’ll keep this short as it may spoil the surprises later 

I’m a 22 year old female, long blond hair, greeny-blue eyes, with a striving career and an attitude to match. I’m also a shop-a-holic, for anything...

Life has been peachy, but as 2007 ended I realized that I was not living for myself nor feeling fulfilled at the end of the day. I was full of regret of things I did not do and had not yet done. I suppose it’s a typical 20 something thought… I thought I had already gone through all this as a teenager but apparently not. Apparently I am now trying to do the inevitable.. “find myself”


So therefore in this light began my life in 2008, I joined a gym, got a personal trainer, changed my job, learned how to apply make-up, and got ready to challenge the world again.

I was known as quite the work-a-holic with a full time job plus two businesses on the side. Very driven and aggressive. I suppose I should also let you know that I got married in 2006. To my high school sweet heart and the love of my life. However things are just never that simple are they?

My life however unfolded in my mind exactly 5 weeks ago when I was in a near death accident. I tell you, you’re never more alive then in the moment that you think it’s all over. Another interesting story of which I am sure this subject we will broach again soon.. However since the accident, through weeks of pills and pain, doctor visits and x-rays, physio and therapy, I decided that if I did die then, I had lead an unfulfilled life. I thought about all the things I wanted to do and just what went on the few days before the accident. I decided that I work way too much and party way to little.
  1. I quit my two side businesses and accepted that I am going to have less money to spend
  2. I realized that the friends I have are too far away and I must get out of my comfort zone to find new ones
  3. I realized that I need to get back to my highschool weight
  4. I need to sort out my... "love triangles/squares/hexegons?"
  5. I must dance! Since I have always wanted to do so.

So with these goals in mind I am beginning my adventure of “Twenty something Trouble”

To see my life, to feel my life, and to love my life

No comments: