Tuesday, October 7, 2008

20T: I Wanna Dance

So I signed up for salsa lessons two weeks ago, I've always wanted to learn latin dancing and it's just so damn sexy! It's an all womens class so I figured for once I wouldnt have to worry about dragging my hubby every week and I would maybe make new friends?

I go to my third class tonight. I am also happy to report that I am the thinnest girl there! Perhaps a shallow thing to say, but once you've been a chubby girl.... there is no greater joy then to be back on the other side! So as far as friends go, I have one potential friend from salsa. She has a boyfriend with the same name as my hubby..

Anyways so I've always wanted to go to clubs and look hott and dance hott, so I decided salsa wasnt enough.. much to my husbands demise (we just bought a house and he put me on $100/mo budget. I am used to spending around 15x that) I signed up for hip hop as well and had my first lesson last night. allz I gotta say is I'm bad! haha I really felt I rocked it, considering I was three weeks behind. Needless to say my hubbys not thrilled and wouldn't let me show him my new moves..

Therz also way more girls my age in that class. One of them even gave me her phone number!

Side note: guys its just as hard for us as it is for you to get another girls number..

Anyways so at least these girls were pretty, I can deff see myself going out with them. Once again I hate to be shallow, but my girls have got to be hott! so hopefully as the weeks go on I can "get their numbers" lol

No comments: