Wednesday, October 15, 2008

20T: Game On

Well it's Hump Day!

I've gotta say I've certainly been doing a lot of that lately.. I know you didn't need to know that.. I dono what it is about fall.. anyways I read in this months cosmo that fall is a more the season to hook up in then any other.. I found that hard to believe but none the less am on the bandwagon.. of course it helps to have a hubby at your disposal.. oh well I'm sure he doesn't mind! I do have to say one thing.. I've always wanted to try that position that Leonardo D. pulls in the movie "The Beach" where there sitting on each other.. anyways finally did it and it was fabulous! I felt I was too fat to try it before... I didnt want the wave happening you know.. but damn it was good.. thats your homework for the weekend... try it..

Anyways so last night was week 4 of latin dancing! I'm getten the hang of it I think.. we started learning the meregue (cant spell) Anyways we were doing this hip roll thing and the instructor called me out infront of the whole class and called me Shakira and asked if I did belly dancing! I almost died. true I should have felt good, but I just got so embarrased, turned beat red and started cracking up.. I dono how this modeling gig will go.. I may not be serious enough.. could you imagine? Give me sexy, purs purs, haha I'm gonna cry..

So actor friend... I felt pretty beat after he hung up on me at the wedding, and then when he called out my cheap msg on facebook... He deff had the upper hand and I had shown him my cards.. I couldnt decide yesturday weather to apologize or to just stop trying to fix things before I made them worse... well I decided to apologize, and I made a joke outta what I had said.. I was worried all night that I was coming off too eager... (I know I'm married, but doesnt mean I can sit on the bench... the game is still going on!) anyways I made the right call.. he facebooked me this morning saying it wasnt a big deal and who cares.. he also asked me about this popular girl.. whom he didnt know I was friends with... (I'm always trying to hook him up with friends... seems stupid.. but it's not like I'm gonna date this guy.. plus the chase is all the fun! On the flip side it's another one of our ways to keep the conversation up between the two of us without anyone catching on that we're saying things inbetween.) so anyways bottom line. He needs me. lol. But this girl, shes true competition... usually the girls actor-friend goes for I'm never worried about, I know I'm sexier, classier, smarter, and funnier... but this girl... true I don't know her that well, but I always had a girl crush on her and her sister. Where I'm from these two rule the city.. true enough they have a sluty rep which is true but I wouldnt hold that against them.. if you do, that means you are outrightenly admitting your jelous if your a girl, or admitting they blew you off if your a guy...

however this premptive favor means we're back to square one with each other. And going with my new moto, I'm going to win this round... I seen how much actor-friend means to me and I'm not gonna let that rule my heart. I've been there before with Chad.. Therefore let the games begin. I will not msg him back right away, oh yea I'll be playing this old school. Next time I see him I will be cold and bored with his antics, however sexy and alluring inbetween to keep him hooked. This guy likes the chase, he likes the idea of a girl he can't get. That's exactly what I am... Lets see how hard this guy can work.... I'll keep you posted..

~ One sexy Biatch!

1 comment:

StarzGazR said...

OMG i love it!! it's sooo wrong cause you're married... but just sooo edgy!!! argh!! hhehehe
From one sexy biotch to the other!!