Thursday, October 16, 2008

20T: Lust, Lingerie, and Romance Novels

So I went shopping last night (I know I'm on a damn budget..but a girl has to spend..) Anyways I found the hottest bra and panty sets in La Senza! And since I'm on the road to being a sex kitten, Lingerie was a must! So I bought a leapord print & diamond bra and thong set, and a pinstriped with white lace bra and booty panty set. I LOOK SO SEXY!! haha I was so stoked and eager to get home and show them off... hubby IGNORS ME!! he was so mad that I had spent money he totally overlooked how amazing I looked! I was so pissed, as if he's not gonna drool over me.. didn't matter his friends came over later and they certainly did.. I'll get to that in a minute..

So romance novels, I don't know if you've ever read them but they are quite steamy! Since I'm taking the bus all the time now, having a book is the in thing... So I had gone to the library the other week and they recommended a bunch to me and I've read about three.. Seriously I sware it's why I've been so the prowl! Just ready to pen my own erotic read...

Anyways so the boys randomly came over for a wii night.. and ended up in a drunken state... I was making steaks and omelettes and cake at 3 in the morning! haha It was deff fun but I'm paying for it this morning... anyways I deff felt sexy last night knowing I looked so good underneath my clothes.. but once again me and actor-friend didn't pan out.. We were sitting together on the balcony I was half laying on him and my hubbys other bestfriend Joel comes over.. (three main buddies - Joe, Joel, and actor-friend, they've known each other since grade school).. I mean Joel's another hottie, but an asshole to women, and so damn cocky. He's not nearly as good looking as actor-friend or my hubby, but his whole attitude just puts me in my place, which is extremely hard to do.. anyways so he starts wrestling with actor-friend, pulls him off the couch and falls on me.. we were all laughing and stuff and then I went in to get something.. a while later actor-friend and I were sitting inside on opposite couches (hubby had gone to bed at this point) and I called him over to sit with me. Surprisingly he did and he pulled me into him and starting holding my hand and telling me he just wants to talk to me without everyone staring at us.. (there were about 5 other guys there including Joe.. I had basically ignored actor-boy so far) Anyways so we were finally getten a moment to talk when Joel stumbles in starts wrestling with actor-friend and kicks him off the couch and sits with me again. He starts laying on me and wraps my arms around him.. all I could do was look helplessly at actor-friend.. I was so mad, Joel was totally getting in the way. Well apparently so was actor-friend about 30 seconds later he just looked at me and then called to his buddies to leave.. leaving me there trapped under Joel like it was my fault... my eyes were begging actor-friend not to leave but he was clearly pissed..

anyways I can't believe Joel was doing this.. what is going on here? Then I half wondered if actor-friend had said anything? Anyways I went to bed and came to work this morning to get this facebook msg from actor-boy:

"if i had the money i would buy you a new computer. thanks for everything last night and this morning, the eggs, the hospitality and all that shiit. you kick butt"

(my computer broke so I couldnt work on his bands website) anyways not sure how to read this msg, I won't read into it but "you kick butt" ?? say what you really feel you know? bottom line, he's thinking about me.. haha cold shoulder routine worked.. and dare I say maybe even jelous?

anyways we'll see what happens this weekend...

In other news I got invited to a girls night out from a girl I banged into in La Senza I used to go to high school with her but we were never really friends, but she's cool. So I don't know what to do, they are predrinking at her place and then going downtown.. I dono if I should go. I've had so many late nights lately, and I'm so insecure about hanging out with new girls! I know I said I needed to friends and this is my opportunity... but still what do I do? and If I do go how do I act? what do I say?

ADVISE PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

StarzGazR said...

Wow girl.. you've gotten yourself in a bit of a pickel eh?? lol

I mean be careful.. You realllyy dont wanna mess things up with ur hubby.. if he finds out.. and they have been friends since gradeschool.. chances are they will be picking each other.. DO YOU THO! you got married young.. so i know that you didn't get everything out of your system before hand.. and that could be the cause of this.. just be careful!! as far as a girls night out-- its ok to be nervous..especially around girls you don't know that well.. since us women can be sooo caddy... but i say go out there and give it a try.. at this point..things can only get better as far as you meeting friends!!
PS- if you want a good book.. i strongly suggest a book called G-Spot or ANYTHING written by Zane... ESPECIALLY addicted.. these are VERYYYY exotic and crazyyy sexual books!!! BUT I LOVE THEM!! and i have a feeling you will too =)