Tuesday, October 14, 2008

20T: Nothing Ever Goes as Planned

Well I meant to update this earlier... so much has happened in the week..

So it was finally Friday and I was deff stoked, knowing I was going to see Actor Friend and was anxious to see how the night would work out...

we did our usual. ignored each other at the beginning of the night, then started to give each other looks... and then we tried to conjure up senarios where we would end up alone... it was about 12:30 when I suggested we all go to the bar across the street to play pool.. actor friend immediately agreed both hoping that no one else would want to go, and we thought my hubby would go to bed. At first he said he wasn't going.. but then everyone came.. dammit..

things didnt go much better at the bar.. hubby and I got in a fight since some random guys hit on me.. (like thats my fault!) and then actor friend and I couldnt even say a word to each other without Joe staring us down... we got a small moment by the juke box, where he said under his breath" You are so beautiful". All I said was... Joe is staring at us.. we laughed.. and ended up leaving the bar frustrated..

When we got back to the apt a few more of my hubbys friends showed up... we were going in the elevator when the rest of the guys stopped for a minute and the elevator shut on actor friend and i. We finally had a moment alone. He asked to kiss me, and then came over to but the door opened up again... he jumped back and my hubby walked in... missed the moment again...

anyways the rest of the night we played scategories and nothin...

the next day Joe was having a BBQ at his house, actor friend called to see if we were going.. i said we wern't and he was dissapointed.. I ended up dragging my hubby there only to sit outside in the freezing cold and hear about wrestling all night.. i ended up reading a book..

Sunday was the wedding... and it was so so borring! Hubby suggested we invite actor friend to come after dinner.. random eh? however hubby and I ended up in a fight and he went home without me. I called actor friend and he said he'd come.. I told him I'd call him back in an hour. Well after an hour went by I was piss ass drunk with my 17 yr old bro, I had walked up to the mike and saranaded the bride and groom "tastefully" lol and I was back on the phone with actor friend. Who wasnt coming anymore, called out the fact that I was drunk and ended hanging up on me.. I ended up spilling the beans to my bro about how broken hearted I was.... I deff regret telling that secret now...

Anyways the night was shit.. and I fired off a drunk facebook msg to actor friend, which I paid for this morning... pride so hurt.

all in all things with actor friend didn't pan out as I thought. I've decided he's not worth it and I plan to blow him off next time (we'll see).

In other good news... my best friend called me and said shes moving back from Cali!!! I guess things with her bf aren't working out anymore.. I am so stoked! I'm getting my friends back! So I dont have to seem like a loser anymore when my hubbys friends are around!

I also got asked to model for a photographer at the wedding, she said she'd contact me in a few weeks... I hope it pulls through, I've always wanted to try it, plus If I get some beautiful shots I will be rubbin them in actor friends face... (Am I a women scorned or what?)

Also another one of my past crushes... Chad sent me a msg about getting together.. he was the reason why I almost didnt marry my hubby in the first place... getting together with him can't lead to good things... but I look damn sexy now and I'm hopen to make him regret his decision... I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving this blog. Keep it going! =)