Monday, January 19, 2009

20T: Who's Who

Well since I have been writing this for a while now, I thought I'd bring you all up-to-speed on who the players are in this story. That, and so I can remember everyone's pseudonym

Me - married to hubby - has crush on actor-friend, continually boycrazy, and trying to do the inevitable.. “find myself”
Micky - one of my girlfriends - just came back from Cali, also seems to have a crush on actor-friend and Joe
Emma - my best friend - currently married and having a baby
Lacy - girlfriend - has a boyfriend, hooked up with actor-friend a few times
Tia - girlfriend - married, has hooked up with Ken and Joe (before marriage)
Paris - girlfriend - almost hooked up with Greg

Hubby - married to me - all around funny and great guy
Joe - hubbys bestfriend - nice guy, down to earth, looks out for everyone, hooked up with Tia
Actor-friend - hubbys close friend - gorgeous, actor/model, hooked up with Lacy, and maybe Micki, and me
Ken - hubbys friend - dating a girl, hooked up with Tia, flirts with me
Joel - hubbys friend - hates women right now, knocked up a girl, used to flirt with me
Greg - hubbys friend - super nice guy, is in love with Kens girlfriend

Alright so theres the main players.

No comments: