Monday, January 19, 2009

20T: Predicting the Downfall

So this weekend, again hubby and I didn't do much. We've been sittin in the jacuzzi all week, going to bed early its been really nice. We were plannen a major vacation but we decided against it due to finances. we want to save.. so Sat we went shoppen! We bought a fancy camera, rented a ton of movies, and got some new clothes. Once again supposed to be an uneventful weekend.. then I get a call from Micki. She wanted to come over as she was super upset thinking about her ex BF whome she broke up with from Cali. So she came over and we watched a bunch of movies (She doesnt have TV at home and therefore thats all she wants to do!) It was like 12:30 and I was dyiing to go to bed! so I told her that and asked her if she was gonna head out.. hint hint! anyways so she says NO! says shes gonna stay the night if thats cool.. and well i guess so what am I gonna say? (I hate been crampen in on my weekend time alone!) so she stays over and borrows a pair of PJ pants.

well the next morning hubby and I were up early... usually Sun morning romp but we couldnt since we knew micki was in the next room.. so he went downstairs and I went out to make coffee and grab our new camera. well to my absolute shock when I walk out of my bedroom and smack bang into Actor-friend. I took a double take and rubbed my eyes. He's like "..hey.." I just stared, and then smiled and said hey, grabbed my camera and retreated into the dining room. THAT LITTLE SLUT!!! I had given her actor-friends number right before Micki went to bed. since she said she had been talking to him. she has been so moopy over her xbf whom she dumped but has no problem climbing into bed with the next guy!!! I couldnt believe it! anyways actor-friend came in to talk to me and I was cool and level-headed. He said something about how hott I looked in my morning hair and I mumbled thanks and then took off to find hubby.

byt the end of the morning they both stayed and watched another ovie with hubby and I. I had found mickis pantys in the middle of the living room floor - which my dog was chewing on and I was just discusted... I found out they had only chatted and not hooked up, just slept in the same bed. And she hadnt worn any underwear with my PJs which I thought was mor unhygenic and discusting and I told her to keep them and shes never borrowing anything from me again.. (you just have to know her.. I love her, but she is not the cleanest person, and that grossed me out to no end!) also grossed me out that actor-friend would do anything with her.. she is so gross. So I have mentally washed my hands of him... I feel like I may puke out of discust.

Anyways so micki and actor-friend finally left. I go on my facebook like an hour later and theres a msg from actor-friend tellin me how smoking hott I looked that morning and that wow and shit. I just deleted it. sounded like something a player would do trying to patch up the fact that he was caught. even tho he knew I would see him becuase he stayed at my house. but dont play friends against friends.

anyways I had already decided that I was over him because we just found out that Greg and Kens gf had been sneaking around on Ken. its caused this huge riff in the circle of friends (obv) and I decided right then and there I wasnt going to be the next to do that.. and now that actor-friends w/ micki weather or not he used her as an excuse to see me... I'm done. even if he never touched her. she is just so dirty.


Anyways so this was more a bitch-out then a post but meh... hope u all had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Stephie J said...

Heya. Just checking up to see if ur ok!