Monday, January 12, 2009

20T: Balls-y

Well this weekend certainly wasn't supposed to be an interesting one... in fact I was quite upset about it and resorted to watching Top Gun yet again to fantasize about actor-friend. I love him, really, I know it now.. but right... cant have him...

so since hubby and I were getten over being sick we had cancelled all plans for the weekend, but as Sat afternoon rolled around we were getting stir-crazy! bored out of our minds! so a bunch of our friends were goen out for dinner for Ken's bday then there was this comedy/dance show thing afterwards (that I had originaly got everyone to buy tickets for, then I ended up bailing)... hubby and I debated weather to go then decided what the hey... we can always go home. Well when we got there actor-friend was there and I was in heaven.. like usual I tried to play it cool but I was just so excitied to see him. He was buggen hubby and I to go to the comedy show.. even tho we wernt sure we ended u going, and lucky me hubby ended up driven Joe and actor-friend there. Well guess who got to sit in the backseat beside each other! haha actor-friend and I, "the two lightest" was my reasoning.. anyways so things went for an interesting spin here... normally I dont push my luck and play it cool but we were talking about our core group of friends and how awesome it is. Just as we were pullen into the club actor-friend said "I just wish there was someone in our group I could get with... " I whispered in his ear "there is" and winked. haha he had this big smile, and grabbed me and gave me a little tickle and mouthed "your bad" as hubby sitten in the front of the car. so anyways we go in and sit in our groups.. the comedy was the worst I had ever heard, not one laugh! I was picken out girls for actor-friend to try to hit on. then I got bored of that and decided to hang out with the girls to get some attention and try to make him jelous.. seemed to work... for the rest of the night we kept "banging into each other" at the bar.. touching base and chatten. at one point we were talking about how he doesnt have a gf and he just looked at me, and said "if it wasnt for hubby you'd be mine" chills ran up my spine and butterflies were spinnin in my tummy. alls I said back was "that reason isnt good enough"... then ended up walking away...

i mean i know it is what it is.. im married... to his BF... but I cant help it.. I cant shut my heart off...

anyways so we were dancing and stuff the rest of the night, it was a really great night with actor-friend, hubby, and the rest of our friends..

On the way home things got interesting...
actor-friend was in a bad mood... and I was maken small talk but he was kinda quiet.. or frustrated... humm... anyways so we had a blanket over us cuz it was freezen.. when he grabbed my hand... so we were sitten there holding hands. sliding our fingers up and down each others hands while keepen up a normal conver with Joe and hubby... naturally things picked up and we were soon gropping each other and I had him unzipped and standing at attention... I kept whispering seductive things in his ear and he kept blowen me kisses and staring at me... but in the end that was it, since we couldnt figure out a way to continue our little session...

So thats where we left off last.... I wake up yesturday with a facebook msg "you... you you you you" lol I wrote back, "I think we need to finish what we started" so we will see how this goes.

But it totally made my weekend. I mean stupid I guess, hubbys in the front seat. But doesnt that just prove how much I like this guy? anyways I dono, but I'm already dying to see him again... Hope you guys all had a good weekend!

1 comment:

StarzGazR said...

girl... be careful!!!