Monday, January 5, 2009

20T: My life the soap opera

ok So Friday (new Years Day) actor-friend facebooked me back about the story he said it was cool. Then he facebooked me again and asked what my e-mail was and if I'm ever on msn. I gave it to him, but said I'm never on msn but I will go on till the end of the movie i'm watching.. (I just started watching Anne of Green Gables the Sequel.. what can I say, I am a borring good girl at heart)

So I went on and not 2 minutes later he was on, we were both chatting. We talked for 4 hours it was redic. We started at like 7 and continued till 12. It was actually a great chat. although didnt make things easy since the bottom line seemed to be we both want it but its not right so whats the point. Anyways since hubby was going to be at work the next day I told him that.. and he said maybe we could go for coffee. Well I was excitied and freaked out about it. Because then its planned and stuff.. anyways actor-friend said we should sleep on it and he'd call me tomorrow afternoon...well I knew it would never happen, it would just be weird i think..

but tomorrow afternoon rolled around and no phone call came.. like not even the decency to call and bail out.. damn i was hurt. i put my heart out and was hurt. gutted.

well that afternoon my mom popped over, and two different friends popped over, and hubby came home early.. so doublely glad i didnt end up going on a lil date with him.. busted for sure..

Anyways well that night all the guys and Micki came over for a party. but I was kinda upset about what happened. I just felt like a loser.. like I'm gorgeous why do I waste my time on this guy? anyways so I had a whole bottle of wine before everyone even got there.. Micki and I were supposed to go to a movie which obv wasnt even happening any more..
anyways so I tried to be cool and play hard to get and ignor him but I was drunk.. I mean I didnt say much at first.. and eventually we got left alone downstairs for a few minutes and he came up to kiss me. and I turned my face and said thats not what you want. and then he said alright and walked away. and stupidly STUPIDLY I called him back and said it is what I wanted... and we made out..

then I went back upstairs. I went downstairs later looking for something and ran into him. and he was sleeping on the couch and I dont really remember cuz i was tanked but I think there was something about me coming to sleep with him, and I was begging him not to go home.. anyways so I was back upstairs playing a game. Micki went to bed in the spare bedroom, and hubby kicked actor-friend upstairs to sleep with Micki (I coulda killed him) So he was in there for a bit and I could hear giggling and stuff but who am I to get jelous? so I chilled with Joe and we were singing and playing guitar.. and then actor-friend comes out and said something to hubby about him not feeling right about sleeping with Micki. and I was glowing, I totally thought that was meant for me..

anyways ok so the night ended, Joe wouldnt leave us alone so I went to bed. I didnt sleep at all: so afraid actor-friend would leave, I kept waking up and checking to see if he was still there..

Then wen I noticed he did leave I went outside to say goodbye, he couldnt find his keys, I knew where they were but didnt want him to leave. so I helped him find them... finally I gave them to him and he was gone..

I find out later from hubby that actor-friend asked him if he thought Micki would sleep with him...

Micki told me that actor-friend was hitting on her hardcore...and trying to roll her over and kiss her and stuff

Wow. I am way too into this guy... anyways it broke my heart hearing all this stuff.. but I was like common, you make out with hubby, you almost made out with that Greg guy on New years, you would have done the same thing.. but still. I am so into this guy and I cant have him.

So it gets worse, hubby and I end up getting sick and we start watching movies.. well the first one was Jerry McQuire.. and damn Tom looks a but like actorfriend.. actually a lot like actor-friend... no no u are just thinking about him.. then we watched Alpha Dog, and Im like wow emile hursh kinda looks like actor-friend, specially with the scruff..
then I watch top-guy. I had never seen any of these movies before btw (top-gun, jerry mcquire)

wow. Actor-friend looks so so like Tom cruise in top gun, and their personalities are so similar and their body languages and the way he touches that girl and damn.

So I lost it. I ended up watching top gun again last night and cried myself to sleep. Once again I put my heart out when actor-friend pulled his back in.

Like how is that fair?

on the bright side Chad facebooked me... he seemed quite excitied to talk to me, guess I made an empression the other night.

However I dont want to get hurt by Chad. and I gotta stop feeling the way I do with actor-friend

like what the hell. how did i go from being stone cold against the guy to begging him to stay and haven my heart broken.. like obsessed!

I need a backbone and a game plan ladies... any advice?

1 comment:

Stephie J said...

Wow. He honestly sounds like an idiot! He acts like hes SOO into you.. then tries to sleep with one of your friends.. CUT!!

You need to try your hardest not to be there when hubby is hanging out with him.. and to stand your ground. You said it yourself earlier than hubby was the only one for you.

What kind of true friend tries to sleep with his friends wife anyways? A sleezeball! He should know better than to do that.