Wednesday, November 12, 2008

20T: I sware I didn’t start it

Ok so not a particularly eventful weekend, I was sick so I didn’t end up going out.. never the less interesting events occurred..

We did a whole lot of packing this weekend.. it felt so good and we were reminissing about our apartment… our first home.. anyways to pay tribute we decided to have sex in all the rooms and on all the surfaces of our apartment! Haha SO MUCH FUN! Seriously! I cant wait till we christen our house! Sex has really improved since I lost the weight.. I think it’s also becuz I’m not insecure anymore.. anytime anywhere anyplace.. I feel like I’m a teen again!

next I got my cell phone hooked up again.. I’ve really not had one since I got married… It tends to cause to many problems and I have too many late nite drunk phone calls.. but I already have facebook what more trouble could a cell phone cause?... I can be trusted with a phone right? Right??

So Friday night I wasn’t feeling so great but I really wanted to go to the mall and catch up on the latest fashions… (once again budget smudgetit…) So I was busting through like a million stores and was getting really hot.. so I decided to save time and heat I would just throw my shirt in my purse and only wear my coat.. so that worked out ok till I ran outta time and didn’t have time to put my shirt back on.. so whatever I would just stick it out till I got home.. my hubby calls and tells me his bestfriend Joe is worken at the mall still and I should meet up with him and bus back home with him… so whatever cool.. I’ve done it lots of times before.. so I go meet up with Joe and hes closing down a store.. and hes like take your coat off im gonna be a while.. and I burst out laughing and explain my situation and he was laughing but he’s like “rweaalay…” I have never seen that look in his eyes before! Anyways im not reading into it we go home together the entire time I am bitching about how hot I am, we get up to my apartment and I had forgotten my keys! Locked out! Dying of heat! So Joe suggests I take my coat off.. but oh yea.. and hes like well just change right here, no ones around.. while hes staring right at me… like is this for real? Anyways hes like my brother and hes seen me in a bikini so it wasn’t like a big deal but I was just taken a back by his suggestion.. anyways I said I’d go around the corner and do it.. which I did.. but I dono it was different.. then he brought it up like 8 times that night with hubby around that I was naked under my jacket.. get over it bud! I dono..


Anyways so I’ve had a few busy days but then yesterday morning some random totally gorgeous guy facebooks me to start trouble.. he wants to chat, maybe meet up, and whatever he’s like from Vancouver… so at first I was like buddy I’m married, but he totally apologizes.. so I thought wow hes a nice guy, and I write him back some flirty comment about being down for innocent chats but if hes ever in the city cant guarantee it being innocent.. and it was a pretty good line but sarcastic and thinking it would never happen.. well turns out he moved here recently and just hasn’t updated his facebook.. lol so now aren’t I a lot of smack talk? Anyways I guess I can cut all ties.. but where would be the fun in that?

So last night was salsa class! I brought Micki from Cali with me.. she was interested in possibly signing up… anyways she sat out the entire time saying she was too embarrassed to try.. too bad but I had a lot of fun… anyways after the class was over she’s like the instructor has the hots for you.. and I was like what? And shes like I caught him starring at your ass the whole class! And I was like that’s his job! He’s gotta make sure I am moving right! But anyways he is cute.. but I am a happily married women. I am a happily married women. I am a happily married women.. I am a………

So what are your ladies plans for the weekend? I’m still sick but in the mood to party! I got invited to a slumber party with a bunch of new girls, which I better attend if I want to still make girlfriends.. I really want to go to a club tho! I better find some female dates fast! Its also UFC this weekend so the boys will be over.. and its one of Adams friends birthday! So we will have to pick and choose our events.. however life has been a little borring.. I hope something exciting happens this weekend..

2 comments:

StarzGazR said...

you've been tagged! look at my blog for the rules!!

Stephie J said...

Youve been tagged x's 2!! :P