Thursday, February 26, 2009

20T: Still playing the game..

Hey guys,

Sorry it's been a while, I totally forgot about this blog..

Things have been the same pretty much.. I threw a surprise bday party for actor-friend on the weekend. It was pretty awesome. We did our usual thing... couldn't find a moment alone..

I dono what happened... last time I was on this thing I was so over him, and knew it was a lust thing.. then the next weekend hubby and I hung out with him just the 3 of us, and I fell for him pretty hard all over again..

I dono what to do with myself.. I can't figure out how I feel but I think about him all the time and dream about him almost everynight..

anyways he left his guitar at our place on the weekend, so I decided to learn! I can play a bit of oasis-wonderwall and goo goo dolls-slide.. I was pretty impressed LOL

in other news.. Ken came over, a half an hour earlier then hubby said he would.. and he walked in on me naked.. and not even in some sexy position or anything.. hahaa anyways we both laughed it off.. but deff something goen on there..

anyways we'll see what happens this weekend.. i'm diing to get actor-friend alone.. i dono if it will happen, but i need it too..

oddly enough things with hubby and i are better then ever.. i am so F'd in the head..

4 comments:

Retired But Tryin! said...

ok you seriously needa decide...you have a hubby who loves you and is there for you...is he worth throwing that away for a guy who will hit on his best friends wife?

Stephie J said...

OR sleep with YOUR best friend. Thats not showing any respect.. to anyone. He obviously doesnt respect you or your husband. Especially considering he tries to hook up with you in his best friends house and your best friend in your house!


Sounds like a player to me.

Twenty something Trouble said...

what guy won't hit on his bestfriends wife.. unfortuantly. they are all good guys, i dono what it is.

its not so simple to decide. I keep asking myself. If I'm 40 and I look back on today. Would I wish that I shut him out? or regret that I didnt i dono... sleep with him? have fun with this?

Retired But Tryin! said...

ive never been hit on by any of my bf's mates and if they did it wouldnt end well. if you hubby ever found out this would probably break him..it is the worst sin to have the 2 people you love most do something like this together...

and if you think you may regret not sleeping with him etc then maybe you arent ready for the commitment...or maybe you and hubby needa talk about your needs...